UK Visitor Visas

Helping you obtain UK Visitor Visas

UK Visitor visas allow residents of other countries to travel to the UK for tourism or business, and stay for a short while.

You need to apply for the right type of visa for your own situation.  We can help you identify the visa for you and then manage your application.  Our experience within the immigration sector means you can trust in us to make the process far less stressful.

Not visiting?

If you’re here to take up a job or a place to study in the UK, or to live with family members, you’ll need a different type of visa, so check our UK Visa Information Hub to find out more.

UK Visitor visas

The most common types of UK Visitor visas are listed below – click on each one to find out more, or if you’re not sure and want general advice, drop us an email.

This visa allows you a short term stay of up to 6 months.  It’s the right visa if you:

  • Are coming to the UK on holiday
  • Want to visit family in the UK for a short while
  • Need to do short term business here
  • Have booked private medical treatment here

This is for business people who have been invited to come to the UK.  The visa lasts for a visit of one month.  You must be:

  • Formally invited by a UK business or client as an expert in your profession
  • Over 18 
  • Able to financially support yourself during your stay

If you’re passing through the UK on your way to another country, you may need a UK Transit visa.  You must not stay more than 48 hours in the UK.  You do not need this visa if you have:

  • An EU Settlement Scheme family permit
  • A Home Office travel document (as a refugee or stateless person)
  • A Standard Visitor visa
  • A Marriage Visitor visa

If you are looking to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK you need this visa.  You must:

  • Want to get married or give notice of a marriage or civil partnership
  • Not stay or settle in the UK afterwards without permission
  • Not be Irish, or under the EU Settlement Scheme (in which case you don’t need a visa)
  • Be able to financially support yourself during your stay

Citizens of some countries can apply for an EVW to visit the UK for up to 6 months.  This is cheaper and faster than a full visa application.  It’s open to nationals of:

  • Bahrain
  • Kuwait
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • United Arab Emirates

Get in touch

Speak to our team today