UK Study Visas

Helping you obtain your UK Study Visa

UK Study visas allow international students to live and study in the UK.  You must have been accepted onto a course provided by an eligible organisation.

You need to apply for the right type of UK Study visa - we can help you identify this and then manage your application. With our support you’ll benefit from our experience and reduce the risk of refusal - because we know how the system works.

So if you’ve always dreamed of studying in the UK, let us help you make it a reality.

UK Study Visas

Click below to find out more, or if you’re not sure and want general advice, drop us an email.

If you’re 16 years or over and want to study a course in the UK, you can apply for a Student visa. These used to be known as Tier 4 (General) student visas and you need to meet certain criteria to apply.  You must:

  • Have been accepted onto a course by a licensed student sponsor
  • Have enough money to support yourself and pay for the course
  • Be able to read, write, speak and understand English
  • Have evidence of consent from your parents if you’re under 18

If you’re between 4 and 17 years old and want to study at an independent school in the UK, you need a Child Student visa.  You must:

  • Have an unconditional offer of a place at an independent school
  • Be able to show you have access to enough money to support yourself and pay for your course
  • Prove you have the consent of your parent or guardian to study in the UK

If you want to study English in the UK, you’ll need a short term study visa.  This visa is for:

  • English speaking courses at accredited institutions
  • Courses which last longer than 6 months but no longer than 11 months
  • Those with enough money to support themselves, pay for the course and afford to return home

You must be 16 or older.

Get in touch

Speak to our team today